Wireless Internet (Public WiFi)
Orange County Wireless Internet
Wireless internet access is available throughout all courtrooms, hearing rooms, the Court Resource Center, the Jury Assembly Room, and most conference rooms within the Orange County Courthouse, the Osceola County Courthouse, and the Thomas S. Kirk Juvenile Justice Center. This service is free and available to the public. Provided below are instructions to make your connection to the Internet.
- Make sure your wireless adapter is turned on. If you are within range of the public wireless network, you should notice a “Wireless Networks detected” window.
- Click on the window to display the available networks. You should see the network “occh_public_wifi.” This is the public wireless network for internet access. Click and highlight the “occh_public_wifi” entry then click on the “connect” button at the bottom of this window.
- You will then be prompted by a “Wireless Network Connection” window. Click on “Connect Anyway.” You are now connected to the internet.
- Click on Internet Explorer and open your browser.
- You are directed to the Ninth Judicial Circuit Court website. You are now on the Internet.