Evidence Presentation Instructions for Windows OS
Connection to Evidence Presentation System
1. Go to www.wolfvision.com.
a. Go to Support,
b. Under the General heading, select Software & Apps.
c. Click the link for VSolution Cast
d. Click the link to install the latest version of VSolution Cast. This will save to your downloads folder.
2. Drag the program from the downloads folder to your desktop.
3. If the projector is not on, locate the white NEC remote and power on the projector 4. If the source is not set to HDMI 1, press the source button until HDMI 1 is selected.
5. Go to network settings and connect to the courtroom.
a. Courtroom = CR plus courtroom number (e.g., Courtroom 7A = CR-7A)
b. Password = courtroom plus courtroom number (e.g., Courtroom 7A = courtroom7a)
6. Double click the VSolution Cast icon on desktop.
7. Click the auto search slide button. It will turn green and you will see the play button. Confirm the courtroom name displayed is correct.
8. When you are ready to mirror your device to the Cynap, click the play button. Your device will be displayed onto the evidence presentation screen.
Annotation Feature on Witness Monitor (Touch Screen)
1. Touch the three dots on the lower right-hand side of monitor screen
2. Select the annotation icon.
3. Select a color under annotator.
4. Use your finger to annotate on the touchscreen.
5. To undo/redo annotation, use arrows on the screen under the Edit heading. Additionally, it allows you to view prior annotation(s) (i.e., layering).
Note: If you use your finger in one continuous drawing without lifting finger off screen, this will act as one stroke and you cannot delete one line at a time, but if you make a diagram and lift your finger while drawing this, it will allow you to delete one stroke at a time.
6. To close annotation, click the back arrow in the lower left hand side of the screen, then select clear all and end.
Disconnect from Evidence Presentation
1. Click the stop button on Cynap application on laptop
If the projector is no longer needed for use for the rest of the day, use the white NEC remote to press the standby button twice. This will put Cynap into standby mode and turn the projector off. Otherwise, the judge will manage the on/off status of the projector.